Ponsonby Wellness Centre is a Chinese Acupuncture and herbal medicine clinic located in Ponsonby, Auckland central also very close by Grey Lynn, Freemans bay and Herne bay area.
The clinic was set up by Virginia Jin since 2012 in Ponsonby. She inherited the TCM ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) clinic founded by her great-grandfather 100 years ago.
We have great feedback from both local and oversea patients, especially from Hollywood stars.
The clinic has ACC registered Acupuncturist and Chinese herbalist, they all have strong medical experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The clinic is overall based on Chinese Acupuncture, Chinese herbals medicine, cupping and natural healing.
We treat acute and chronic pain relief we also encourage self-recovery instead of using drugs.
We focused on accidental muscle damage (Approve ACC Provider) .We also focus on women health care including period pains, irregular menstruation and fertility. Also experience for acute gastro-intestinal disorder, long term anxiety, tiredness and other chronic diseases.
A lot of people use drugs every day and got a lot of side effects from it.
Our services include Chineses acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Cupping, Moxa. We’re ACC registered.
10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture
• Acupuncturists view each person holistically and individually.
• Acupuncture helps to re-awaken and energize the self-healing capacity of the body
• Acupuncture is an effective preventative medicine with no negative side-effects, only positive ones.
• Acupuncture helps to support and strengthen the immune system.
• Acupuncture effectively assists with recovery from drug, alcohol and smoking addictions
• Acupuncture is recognized by well-known and leading national and international health organizations
• Acupuncture is safe and painless
• Acupuncture treatment is an excellent stress-relief therapy.
• Acupuncture is an affordable alternative.
• Acupuncture works!
Chinese herbal medicine is part of a larger healing system called Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM).
For thousands of years, traditional Chinese medicine has helped people improve their health, boost their immune systems, and ease short-term and chronic illnesses. This Eastern philosophy centre on promoting harmony in the body using acupuncture, tai chi, and Chinese herbs.
Herbs are prescribed to restore energy balance to the opposing forces of energy - Yin and Yang - that run through invisible channels in the body.
Herbs can act on the body as powerfully as pharmaceutical drugs and should be treated with the same caution and respect.