TCM treatment of Endometriosis
By Virginia Jin 24/11/2020
Endometriosis is a blood stasis syndrome of traditional Chinese medicine. It is mostly caused by the external evil invasion, emotional, elemental factors or surgical injury, etc., which cause the body’s viscera dysfunction, impulsive injury, qi and blood loss, the formation of blood stasis, and stagnation in the lower abdomen. If the blood stasis is blocked and the veins and collaterals are blocked, dysmenorrhea will be seen; the blood stasis will accumulate for a long time and form a symptom; Heavy volume or prolonged menstrual period. In short, the key to this disease is blood stasis, and the cause of blood stasis is different from deficiency and excess, cold and heat.
- Qi stagnation and blood stasis usually due to depression or anger, liver injury, stagnation of liver qi, disharmony between Chong and Ren, resulting in meridian stasis.
2. Cold blood stasis more than after the menstrual period, the blood chamber is opening, the remaining blood is not clean, carelessness in taking life, feeling cold, blood coagulation when cold, leading to cold blood stasis.
3. Damp-heat stasis element body spleen deficiency, water dampness stops, accumulates heat for a long time; or liver depression and spleen deficiency, damp-heat endogenous; or after the menstrual period, the blood vessels are empty and feel the evil of damp-heat. Damp heat stays in Chongren and accumulates in the uterine cytokine, which blocks the circulation of qi and blood and causes blood stasis.
- The body of phlegm and blood stasis is a body that has a deficiency of spleen and is full of phlegm, or eating disorderly, excessive fatigue, excessive thinking, damage to spleen qi, spleen deficiency and dampness, dampness accumulates into phlegm, phlegm dampness injection flushes the blood flow and causes phlegm Stasis knots each other.
5. Qi Deficiency and Blood Stasis Irregular diet, excessive thinking, excessive fatigue, or serious illness, chronic illness, damage to the spleen, deficiency of qi and blood circulation, stagnation of blood circulation, impediment of Chong and Ren stasis.
6. Kidney deficiency and blood stasis congenital insufficiency, or acquired injury, serious illness and prolonged illness, prolific labour, and damage to kidney qi. Insufficiency of kidney yang will cause yin and cold to grow in the body. Chong Ren Deficiency and cold, blood loss of warmth will promote blood stasis; insufficient kidney yin, deficiency of fire endogenous, internal heat burning blood can also cause blood stasis; and insufficient kidney water, unable to contain wood, liver disorders Chong and Ren’s stasis caused by dysfunction of dredging, qi and blood discord.
Patients with chronic endometritis are best treated with Chinese acupuncture and acupuncture points. Acupuncture can promote blood circulation, clear blood stasis, remove toxins accumulated in the body, and improve body resistance, thereby significantly speeding up the improvement of endometritis and reducing the chance of its recurrence.
Generally speaking, the physical acupuncture points that can be used in the treatment of endometritis are related to Yuan, Qihai, and Sanyinjiao. The selected points include Zusanli, Qichong, Ligou, and Yinlingquan. In the specific treatment, one or two points can be selected based on the main points of acupuncture and moxibustion according to other symptoms. Moderate stimulation can be used, and the needles can be retained for 15-20 minutes. Acupuncture and moxibustion is sufficient once a day, and one week of continuous treatment is a course of treatment. Most patients can obtain obvious therapeutic effects after acupuncture and moxibustion once or twice.
In addition to acupuncture and moxibustion, patients with endometritis can also be treated by ear acupuncture. The acupuncture points that can be selected for ear acupuncture include the uterus, ovaries, and endocrine. In addition, it is not enough for patients with endometritis to treat with acupuncture and moxibustion alone. During this period, they can also be treated with Chinese medicine.
The traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture treatment of endometritis is not difficult. The key is to choose the right acupuncture points and techniques for acupuncture. In addition, acupuncture and moxibustion cannot lack the help of other treatment methods. Only by combining multiple methods for treatment and taking various nursing and health care measures can you better improve your physical fitness and speed up the recovery of inflammation.
Virginia very successful in helping with fertility life and gynecologic disorder and women health care.
Call us :0212159963 for Consultation