Main Points of Cervical Spondylosis and Wrist Pain, Knot Relief, and Bleeding
1. Cervical Spondylosis acupoints and bloodletting treatment
Speaking of Cervical Spondylosis/neck arthritis, I think there are several situations:
*Cervical spondylosis is a common, age-related condition that affects the joints and discs in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. (more)
1. The vertebral artery is one cause of cervical spondylosis. The main symptoms are dizziness, swelling, headache, etc. cervical spondylosis caused by vertebral artery can be put into the headache category, therefore, you can treat it according to headache treatment methods.
In a headache case review, a patient was diagnosed with atlantoaxial subluxation (misalignment of the 1st and 2nd cervical vertebrae), which is best if you have chiropractic, but we can still cure it without chiropractic. This enlightens us: it shows that we have misunderstandings about many diseases. An orthopedic doctor may diagnose your knee joint pain is caused by bone spurs, which is not incorrect, it is just the manipulation of science itself.
Therefore, for cervical spondylosis caused by the vertebral artery, examinations should be done in advance, and a CT scan of the brain is required to see if there are any lesions. If not, a treatment method can be applied to where the dizziness and headache are, it is easy to treat. Regarding the treatment of headaches, Western medicine categories it differently from Chinese Medicine. As long as headaches are not caused by tumours, acupuncture is a very effective treatment.
2. There is also radiculopathy (pinching of a nerve root in the spinal column) of cervical spondylosis, which manifests as numbness and pain in the upper limbs. The pain of radiculopathy is more serious and worsens at night. At this time, bloodletting is usually prefered. There are mainly two bleeding sites, one is upper limb bleeding, and the other is lower limb bleeding.
The main points of bloodletting on the upper limbs can be observed by searching for the meridian where the pain is and look for blood stasis in the painful area. If you can’t find it, you can find the corresponding blood stasis on the lower extremity on the same side and the outer side of the calf. For some people, if the upper limb is on the palm side, the bloodletting of the lower limb should be on the inner side of the calf.
Some people’s pain and numbness alleviated after this treatment, leaving only a little bit of numbness. At this time, blood pricking can be used on the numb finger.
If needles are used, and the upper limbs are painful, we can apply acupuncture on Ce Sanli, Xia Ce Sanli, and Shenguan. According to the position of the numbness and pain of his upper limbs, if it is on the Yang side, acupuncture is applied on the lateral and the Xia Ce Sanli acupoint. If it is on the Yin side, acupuncture is applied to Shenguan.
3. There is also a way to solve knots, the simplest routine is the regulation of qi, blood, and menstruation. Neck pain of the nerve root-knot is not difficult. You still need to touch the muscles and ligate according to the location of the pain. In the end, you can find the root of the cervical spine. Sometimes you will get a needle sensation to the upper limbs. According to the method of relieving the tendons, the vines touch the melon, walk up, pass the shoulder to the cervical spine.
Shoulder joint pain caused by cervical spondylosis is sometimes easily misdiagnosed as a frozen shoulder. This pain has a characteristic, that is, it hurts even if you don’t move, and it hurts everywhere. Frozen shoulder is a pain of movement. Cervical spondylosis causes immobility and pain. These are the two most common cervical spondylosis.
2. Main points of wrist pain and bloodletting.
Generally speaking, the external pain of the wrist joint, usually the main acupuncture point is Ce Sanli and Xia Ce Sanli. You should press to find the most obvious pain point and insert the needle. After the puncture, it is good to move around with the qi acupuncture method.
According to the location of the pain point, look for the place on the forearm to find the place where there is a tendon to solve the knot, these are all very good treatments.
What if there is blood stasis? It is very simple to find blood stasis in the meridian area where the pain point is.
Some are pain on the inside of the wrist joint, and some are carpal tunnel syndrome, which is the most stubborn.
For patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, I usually take the Sanyinjiao and Jiaoxin points on the contralateral side and put a needle near the medial ankle joint on the opposite side. If it can produce an obvious numbness, it’s best to use the numbness to fight against this numbness.
Then how do I solve the knot? Look upon the forearm, and then untie.
Where is bloodletting? Blood puncture and cupping can be done at the Beishu point, next to the spinous process of the thoracic vertebrae. This is a bloodletting method.
What is another way? You can also find blood stasis on the forearm and elbow joint.
What if there is no blood stasis here? Look for blood stasis near the interdigital stripes at the end of the middle finger. You see, regulating Qi, blood, menstruation if the physique is not significantly colder or hotter, you don’t need to consider the overall adjustment. Some stubborn carpal tunnel syndromes do not require surgery and can be cured by acupuncture. The acupuncture method will be effective two or three times.
Find out our acupuncture pain relief treatment
If you need professional treatment, please call 0212159963 or make an appointment online here